View Single Post
Old 28-06-2006, 06:41 AM   #87
jabba
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

QUOTE=hot460]Are you for real!!!!!!! :

How about next time you go to a DRAG Meet, Try to watch how many drivers have too work the steering wheel alot to keep the cars going straight and keep them off the concrete wall (not grass) lol.

Funny cars are probably the best example of SKILLFULL DRIVING. :eclipsee_
Stand at the back of these things and watch how wild they go down the track. I am sure you will change your opinion.

Ask a V8supercar driver if they'd like to have a drive in a funny car or top fueler and I would bet they LIFT THEIR FOOT way before the 660'. :[/QUOTE]
Is that the only bloody post of mine you have read. If so go back and read the rest...

Yes I am serious when I say it take more balls to run through turn one flat out then it take to go flat out down a 1/4 mile....

I have also stated that the boy driving the funny cars, top fuelers have ball the size watermelons.. I would for the anally challenged that I never said once that drag racing is not a sport. I for one say it is.... However I do not believe that it take a great deal of skill to run a 1/4 mile in the cars that 99% of use on here on the forum, particular if there automatic. Craig@ACE is the only one that I now of that owns a funny car, the rest have slightly modded falcons.....

So in say that, Take you 15 to 12sec Falcon and try and put that through turn one at Phillip Island at 200kph+. I bet you can't, in fact I would say most you could not... But I asure you, you could all run down the 1/4 with no problems at all

Tuned by Elite Automotive

11.91 @ 117mph Vid