View Single Post
Old 09-06-2020, 10:57 PM   #2134
Feathers
Lucifer's Angel

Default Re: What made you feel good today?

Finally got a haircut!

Went to make an appointment with my usual hairdresser in October last year, but the phone number for the salon rang out. Then I drove past in November, and found it was now a real estate agent.
When I asked around the arcade, they said she'd had some health problems and closed up. We had no other contact number for her, so were resigned to the fact that we'd never find out if she was ok.
At the start of quarantine, we got a phone call from her, explaining she'd closed the shop due to ill health (spent 4 days in ICU), and is now working from home, or mobile, for a few of her favourite, long-term customers, and to give her a call if we needed anything.

So today, I was able to get out to her place (I've driven past SO many times at work, and had no idea). Finally feel a bit less feral!
Blueprint, manual, 4490's, Redback 2.5" dual exhaust, BA Typhoon rims, tint, fog light covers, BF tailights, blue illuminated window switches, Ghia bootlid carpet, lower grille, FPV door spears, steering wheel & interior bits, XR6T + F6 intake, K&N filter, Typhoon spoiler, tuned, sway bars, custom angel eyes & plates..YUM!

If there's one thing guys in Holdens hate more than being beaten by a Ford...
It's being beaten by a girl driving a Ford
Feathers is offline   Reply With Quote
5 users like this post: