Thread: Orsm54
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 11:48 AM   #9
BLKPHN
ORSM FORD CRUSIERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBa
Looks tough as, do you have a camber kit bein that low?
Hey mate cheers, Nah the XR's come stock with a camber kit, so it as easy as getting a wheel alignment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORSM6
Very Very Nice, you could eat off that thing. Great stuff there Trist...one of the cleanest ive seen and sounds great too!!
Thanks mate, but there will be no eating off my car!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORSMT5
your car does look sweet trist, now all you need is a computer & header tank cover, paint them black to finish off your engine bay
Maybee you may just need to bring a comp cover for me then?? next meeting? I want to get a stainless steel header tank or one of the pwr ones it will go well with Lightning strike.

UPDATE!!

I went to calder park raceway last night, to see how the ORSM54 would run full weight, eg: full tank of fuel, sub box, spare etc etc full street trim.

It rattled off a 14.4 @ 158kph.. I only got 2 runs all night the second was not good somone let there guts all over the track just before i went out and it just light the tyres through first gear. But im happy with how it went, all thats left to do now is improve that time...

We should organise a ORSM drag meet at heathcote raceway.. so we can have a bit of fun and get heaps of runs in. calder was a bit to busy for my liking..

Strive for perfection in everything we do. Take the best that exists and make it better.
When it does not exist, design it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough.

-[BLKPHN] (VIC) PLATES FOR SALE $495.00-
BLKPHN is offline   Reply With Quote