View Single Post
Old 19-12-2017, 09:57 PM   #830
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 
Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewR_AUII View Post
No can about it...you have very right to be happy, you don't need 'permission'... it is for you to exercise that right. We may have obstacles such as circumstances or medical reasons*...but it up to us to all to seek out ways for us to be happy.

I also suffer from depression. I have found that I am best living alone, but with two dogs as company. Solitude is how I recover.

*By 'Medical reasons' I include depression. Depression is a legitimate medical condition.
This is something that I have only properly discovered this year. Finding, then doing things that make me happy has done me a world of good. Life is too short not to. It gives me something to look forward to, helping me to pull through the crappy moments.

I can also echo the importance of pets. Their love is uncomplicated, unconditional and non-judgemental. Knowing my best mate is waiting to greet me at home at the end of the day gets me through the tuff stuff.
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
7 users like this post: