View Single Post
Old 24-02-2020, 10:15 AM   #22
GT0132
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Marriage - Bliss or Prison?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmhmm View Post
It is not a throwaway question. I geniunly wanted to see how our fellow men perceived marriage. The answer i got is an insight.

after a 16 year marriage that ended i just wanted opinions. I believe they have all the rights, and really drained my income and business. Had to let people go as used business money to pay for the courts.

There was nothing wrong with getting peoples opinion. I just wanted their insight.
Me personally, I'm married although I don't see what all the fuss is about. If you love someone and want to spend the rest of your life with them, why do you need as piece of paper to prove that.

Also times change and people change , so while at the moment a person may think they want to spend the rest of their life with someone, that can change as evidenced by our ever increasing divorce rate.

Not sure why kids are brought into it from the posts above. If you don't love your kids and think they are the best thing that has happened to you in your life you have a problem.
2005 BA MK2 FPV GT - 6 SPEED MANUAL , SILHOUETTE, SWISSVAX, SUNROOF, BILSTEIN AND LOVELLS, FACTORY GENUINE 19'S, X-FORCE STAINLESS QUAD CATBACK, ADVANCE HEADERS, 200 CPSI CATS, BLUEPOWER CAI, HERROD BREATHER KIT, 4:11 DIFF RATIO, MAL WOOD OPT 3+ CLUTCH, BILLET SHIFTER, MELLINGS 10227, NOW WITH REVERSE CAMERA/SENSORS, ALPINE SPEAKERS & SUB - CUSTOM TUNED TO 275 RWKW

NOW WITH A NEW ADDITION - 2017 MUSTANG V8 GT FASTBACK - , 6 SPEED AUTO IN PLATINUM WHITE,

Last edited by GT0132; 24-02-2020 at 10:42 AM.
GT0132 is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: