Thread: Enter...orsm-xt
View Single Post
Old 18-11-2008, 10:18 PM   #1
ORSM-XT
ORSM Ford Cruiser

Default Enter...orsm-xt

Hey Guys!

As I am joining the club at Show Us Your Wheels in Numurkah Dec 8th...I thought I should start my own build so you guys could get to know me and my car.

Da Car;

2005 BA MKll XT Falcon-Mercury Silver-Auto (it's so hard 2 find a manual that hasn't been flogged!!)

Da Storey;

When I was ten i started saving up for my car. The idea back then was to get a decent XA-B-C. I started with a paper round saving every cent i made. Then Mid 2002...Ford released the 1st images of the BA. My life changed and I had to own one. November 02 they hit the showrrom. I went and had a look and that was it. That was the car I wanted.

I took up a job at Maccas when I was 14 + 9 months. I saved alot more money outta Maccas. I worked at McDonalds up until january 2008. I was fresh out of school Finished Year 11 and searching for a mechanic apprenticeship.

I had an Interview at a local car dealership in shepparton. The dealer principle sat me down and we spoke about being a mechanic, finished up the interview, walked back to mum in the car, and here is the DP running out chasing me wanting to call me back in. he sat me down and offered me a job as a sales cadet. Never thought about selling cars. So I did it.

6 months later I decided I wanted a mercury silver XT in manual. Couldn't find one anywhere. my used car manager tried wholesalers, auctions everywhere and there was none around. Then he got a phone call. it was a 2005 BA MKll XT Falcon 48,000kms full service history in Mecury Silver. Sounded great except it was Auto.

Thought about it for a bit and decided I'll take it.

Here are some phone pics on the day I took it home.

1st things that went up were my djr sticker, 2 no fear stickers, fluffy dice and l plates

Within the month I had the Windows tinted. (sorry no pics) And my 20"x8.5" XHP Tuff Wheels.

Stay Posted

More To Come!!!!!!