Thread: Overemployment
View Single Post
Old 28-06-2022, 09:05 PM   #21
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Default Re: Overemployment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyal View Post
I might be also school, and maybe its industry dependant, but I dont know how you can work for A and B in the same time period?

Would that not mean either/both are not utilising you 100%, and therefore why are you a full time employee?

Efficiency during that time period is a different kettle of fish, we are assuming you are at least working to 90% capacity over that period.
Quite easily...

So, did my teaching gig today, hopped in the car and drove to the city to start the next job.

Here I am hard at work while updating the the kids' spare phone and tablet with kids stuff while I'm on AFF and finalising my trip to Canada on the weekend.

Oh, and will have dinner while I'm at it.

Had it been a different time I would be marking students books, writing reports, creating and sending invoices for my other job or doing work on the laptop for my online business.

I'm don't have Wifi at home so will probably catch a few episodes of The Office on my phone with Stan after 9pm when I get really, really bored.

No one in the Spa tonight so my chances of catching a couple going at it are slim to nil...

And before anyone jumps all staff do the same, as allowed to by our boss.

Had the job going 7 years now - no there are no vacancies.

Oh, and I make it clear with any job I have ever taken that I do other work. I will not and never have agreed to any 'can't have other jobs' clauses.

I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more.......
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote