Thread: Vale: Gasolane
View Single Post
Old 22-10-2023, 01:53 PM   #1
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 
Default Vale: Gasolane

It is with great sadness that I have to announce the tragic loss of our friend and valued member Roger (Gasolane) after an all too short battle with cancer.
He was a tireless contributor to this community in so many ways and as a moderator he was always firm but fair with all those he dealt with and I will miss his humour, tolerance and his willingness to always help.
During COVID, he helped me out personally by transporting a puppy from the NSW border to the Queensland border to it's new owner and there are many here with similar stories of his willingness to help.
Our thoughts are with his wife Maxine and his extended family as we share in their loss.

Observatio Facta Rotae

russellw is offline   Reply With Quote
99 users like this post:
1970XW351, 290GTP, 351@GT, 4stanger, 66FAIRLANE, 73 4V XB, 98TLS, Adamz Ghia, AlanD, arm79, auIILTD, aussiblue, Beastie, Bill M, bossv8ute, buggerlugs, Burnout, Captain Stubing, Cav, Charliewool, chris.e, Citroënbender, cs123, CVK11, danzvtil, DFB FGXR6, DJM83, DJR-351, DoreSlamR, Dusty, FairmontGS, Falcon SXR8, fatgas, Feathers, five 7, Ford17, ford71V8, Fordman1, fordomatic, ford_17, foxtrot3, FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0, Full Noise, galaxy xr8, Giant Cranium, gossy, gregaust, hawkgirl, HIPO, Interceptor, Itsme, jaydee, karj, kcodezd, kevino, knight rider, LG17, LoBelly, mad2, marty351, Mesa, Metdevil, mitch, MITCHAY, Mont5.0, MR REKLAW, Mulva, My32Doors, nitro50th, OLDBLOKE, peaterj, PepeLePew, Peter B - CV8, PG2, PooDog, pottery beige, prktkljokr, Rallye Sport, randel, Raptor, Ratmick, Rob 351, Roger1960, roKWiz, Ross 1, Silver Ghia, smoo, staity, T3rminator, TEZG, thefargo, Tonz, Trendseeker, ute83, Vekgib, whitelion65, X-AHH, XD 351 Ute, yakcam