Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 01:18 AM   #4837
zilo
BANNED

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 View Post
Zilo, it might surprise you, but I don't consider myself to be an expert at anything. I might have significant experience in certain things, but there will always be people around that know more about a subject than I do.
Totally agree, 100%

Quote:
The reference to 13 years was made simply to put some context to my statement of your post being the most out of touch comment I have seen, not in the last week, or year etc.
I guess I am just not interested in your last 13 years,especially since it has nothing to do with the thread....I could reply that in the last 13 years I have seen many posts by people who cannot converse on forums without being inadvertently literally offensive by poor wording.

Quote:
I didn't berate you either.
yeah...you did.

Quote:
I simply stated that I believe your views, if they really are your views and not just made to bait people, are out of touch with where society is at, as a whole.
Sometimes you meet people at dinner parties who after 30 seconds you make an excuse to walk away and talk to someone else, that would be you...sorry.

Quote:
I'm not saying that there aren't others who hold your point of view, but I think those views are out dated and are not what the vast majority of our society think anymore.
Might surprise you...I voted "No" to homosexual marriage too...
So did most people in my street....

(I am so outdated, thanks for reminding me.)

Quote:
You're still entitled to hold that view, however.
Thank you so much for your permission......

Quote:
And just as you would like to be able to voice your opinion here, so would I. As long as we do it respectfully, without denigrating to a slinging match, then I have no problems with us sharing our point of views, even if they differ markedly.

Sure, but you chose to and continue to discuss me instead of the thread topic.
Your advice ignored and not wanted, thanks very much.
This user likes this post: