View Single Post
Old 19-03-2015, 07:02 PM   #76
auIILTD
5.6L x 2 pilot
Donating Member2

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the effort put into the Australia day cruise to Albury Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: AU Tech article. 
Default Re: The Definitive AU Diff Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rfordsfun View Post
Cheers, yea auII the diff is making a small whine, dont know if axles or diff. some pot of fish, ?? going to do it next week. anyone want some pics or info ? while im doing it. Wheres a thread for engine mounts ? ive got hydraulic, but a replacement i got seems to sit higher, a v8 style mount looks exactly look the hydraulic ? is it solid, so i guess ill need to do both, -.- beeeeeer.... needed.
Rfordsfun - yes they are.

My forum name is auIILTD, not auII or auIII. Please use Stu, as that is a name I happy to be used on the forums, hence how I sign off from each post.

Axles don't wine, diffs do. Fish?

Hydraulic engine mounts? Ok I am lost. On an AU? I do not believe there is a thread on engine mounts. This thread is about Differentials, not engine mounts.

It is encouraged to use the search function of this site, rather than relying on those in the know reposting time and time again. If you cannot find an answer, then, please post a thread in the appropriate area asking if anyone has had the same experience. Please do not post your questions in threads not related to your question. Off Topic posts are contrary to this site's terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send me a PM.

My final thought, given that forums use the written word, it would help if you could use some correct grammar (use of texting style abbreviatons of words is also against site T&Cs). It is very difficult for users to provide answers to your questions if the question is not really known.

Here to help if you need it.

Regards
Stu.

5.6L 342ci T3 Short, AFR165 heads, Comp XE270HR-12 Cam, Brembo 4/4s(355/330), T3 5 spokes, LC-1 wideband, Whiteline HD swaybars, TCE 3K Hi Stall, PWR Auto Trans Cooler, Koni shocks, King Low Springs, Hurricane headers, 100 cpsi cats, Twin 2.5" exhaust.

Quarter Mile: 13.73 @ 105.86mph

Runner Up NA/DA to BF Fairlane/LTD Geelong AFD 2024

2002 XR8 pursuit 250

Custom twin 2.5" exhaust w Herrod modifed extractors, Tuned with Moates QH
auIILTD is online now   Reply With Quote