View Single Post
Old 15-09-2020, 06:01 PM   #376
Tickford.
🚫⏰4️⃣🐃💩

Default Re: Schumacher critical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow_Festiva View Post
We also don't know the true definition of 'recovery fight'. Fighting to keep breathing? To move a hand rather than twitch a finger?

He would have access to the best medical help in the world, as well as experimental stuff that 'may' do something.

To be honest, I believe that he is in a physically atrophied and mentally vegetative state with machines keeping him going - which is why we will never see a picture of his current state.

However, my gut tells me that unless Bones flies his bird of prey back in time and uses some sort of future technology to bring him back there is next to no hope of him ever leaving his bed after this amount of time.
Agree 100%.

Most competitive/sports people would not want to "live" in the state that MS has been kept for the last few years. Try everything possible for the first couple of years post injury yes, that is understandable. But it's almost 7 years now! I doubt it would be MS's choice to be on life support for so long. I think his wife is the clingy type, and maybe has issues with separation. I would even say it is cruel what she is doing to him.

MS had built an enormous fortune during, and post his racing days. The amount of money Corinna has spent on trying to keep MS alive would be in the hundreds of millions of dollars by now. I wouldn't want to call her selfish, but maybe that money would have been better donated to a cause in Michael Schumacher's name. Possibly a medical centre for brain injury/head trauma would have been ideal. With yearly donations for the centre. I'm sure MS would have preferred that.

MS's condition is all speculative of course. We don't know for sure what state he is in. But the signs don't, and have not looked positive for some years now. The secretive nature of his treatment does not help either.
Tickford. is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: