View Single Post
Old 17-09-2021, 09:38 AM   #387
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Default Re: Schumacher critical

Watched last night with every single piece of me fixated.......
Having been a loonnnnng time Ferrari supporter waiting more than 20yrs for the Championship pre Schumi obviously I consider he a Legend and above any of the Champions since what he had achieved in the wounded Prancing Horse back in the winners circle. (barring love Kimi as well)
Moulding a brilliant supporting cast that makes a team winners.
Yes b0son I don't know what to think of his outcome and during some pieces I was welling up, especially how Corinna came across and her love of keeping the family together.

I recall watching him when he came onto the scene, his early days with his Dad.
What a foundation, winning with spare worn tyres on their carts etcetc......
Its epic talent ambition and drive.

It was gut wretching seeing Monza again re Senna and how it effected the world and the F1 fraternity Schumi so much.
Senna knew this kid was special, when he reprimanded him after Schumi went up his rear, as in the doco quotes, the Lead Lion knew a young Lion was coming for his throne.

Todt/Brawn and the entire Ferrari team how Schumi influenced bonding was the recipe to success and a period in F1 that is one of the best for the "ages" for me.
How he drove a dog of a car, Irvine couldn't believe it, that win in the wet for eg.....
He was brilliant at understanding the machine and its faults and drive around it. Not many do that today or can.

Never seen that Brat in a sub standed car and show all like Schumi had done, Senna the same back in the Toleman.

Epic doco for me, Forza Schumi forever.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"

Last edited by FTE217; 17-09-2021 at 09:44 AM.
FTE217 is offline   Reply With Quote
9 users like this post: