FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Default Re: Ambitious China

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_G6ET View Post
understand, enough examples around
https://www.afr.com/topic/china-relations-1n86
yes I was more so looking what was the subject last night.

Also just to add despite my black hat kind of posts, I'm all for Countries being Ambitious.....but its got to be a win win right, especially todays world.
I have marvelled what they have achieved last 20yrs don't get me wrong but their principles are off centre and there is alot of chips on the shoulders towards the West/and their neigbours and visa versa, pecking order and chest puffing seems to be more important than decent relations.
India could have been in this position long before with all their manufacturing abilities and I have had first hand experience there incl USA based joint venture companies BUT again, its the "trust" factor.
They did what Chinese companies have done during their growth stages agreeing to supply but delivered rubbish.
The mud stuck with them (meaning their Export footprint could be double it is today), China has the mud as well BUT with the relative low wage costs (it is increasing) and good shipping location companies are in a hard place re sourcing elsewhere and the amount of work involved.
So China is also gaining due to current pandemic, logistics and countries with their backs to the wall.
It really is not a great global situation but just as the GFC/the past WWars where there is down turn/loss opportunity arise's and China is in pole position.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
FTE217 is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: