View Single Post
Old 23-09-2021, 02:07 PM   #1509
MercuryT
Banned

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Hi all and welcome back Shav.

Great to hear from you mate. Nothing wrong with keeping to yourself, everyone is different.

Hope all are doing well despite their different circumstances.

Well, I haven't been too flash to be honest.

I again nearly committed suicide Monday week ago and landed myself in hospital (again).

This time though I wasn't able to leave so was placed in the level 1 Psych Ward where you can't leave unless with approval - in other words, you are locked up.

The staff were mostly great, the patients were very supportive as equally struggling, but I have to say it was a very distressing experience.

I was there for 4 days and didn't see sunlight but was very well fed, nice room etc so i'm certainly not complaining.

Need to get on top of this as apparently if it happens again i'll go to level 2 and it won't be 4 days, more like 4 months.........i'm no danger to anyone else, but that is the policy of health to save people from themselves.

So i'm all good and back to work asap who are aware and have been very supportive.

So as always stay safe all and yes, keep out of the psych wards if at all possible as it's very long, lonely, sad days.......

Cheers, Merc

Last edited by MercuryT; 23-09-2021 at 02:34 PM.
MercuryT is offline   Reply With Quote
6 users like this post: