View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 02:47 PM   #169
papito
Starter Motor

Default Re: Beware importing a car from the US

Quote:
Originally Posted by ossietim View Post
I always had my cars cleaned professionally BEFORE I got them sent to or picked up .We all know how anal quarantine is here in Australia . The Truck owner is naive or stupid if he relies on a shipping company to do a professional clean.
The process below to USATOAUS is what our TC's. I guess if you wish to do further cleaning and if that's what you are referring to then all good.

Below is the service they offer - I don't see that he did anything wrong.

We move vehicles from country to country. Here is an outline of the process.
Complete our booking form so we can supply you with an up-to-date shipping quote.

Confirm that the details on the quote are correct and the price is acceptable.

Send payment via your preferred method.

Once payment is confirmed we will arrange to collect the vehicle.

Vehicle will be transported to our packing facilities and be cleaned and prepared for shipping in the next container.

We will arrange for the container to clear Customs and be inspected. Depending on the country your vehicle is landing in some or all of the charges will be covered under the "shipping" cost. You will be informed as to what is covered and what is not up front.

After the vehicle is cleared and unpacked we will arrange for it to be shipped or collected from our facilities. We will also supply all the correct paperwork for you to arrange for title and registration of the vehicle.

You will be notified along the way as each step happens. " I hope your also Read this "
papito is offline   Reply With Quote