View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 12:59 PM   #2220
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: What made you feel good today?

Been putting some kays on my car. Its sat for a while, ive owned it for 10 years but for the past 8 my brother has had it. The first 4 years he put a stack of kays on it, but since 2016 he has been on the bike and the car has done under 1000km per year. It also had not been looked after. So initially i didnt want to even look at the thing. But cleaned her up. It came up, well, not good, but up. Burnt off the old fuel so shes on the good juice. After enough drive time the battery is now happy. Not that things were low, but topped off the power steering, motor oil and coolant. Fixed up the remotes. Its not pretty anymore, but everything works. Ac is good, and being a bf with dual zone, the dual zone works. I still like the car. Its not stale to me yet. I just grew used to diesels. I just have to watch myself, 80 is the new 50. I have forgotten what its like in a car that gets to 100 in under eventually. Its still not a fast car, but its a car not a comercial with a few hundred kgs in the back.
.:4:. is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: