View Single Post
Old 23-12-2022, 09:11 PM   #156
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 
Default Re: Diabetes: Discussion thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prydey View Post
Sorry to hear mate. Both my daughters have been checked because like you say, it isn't unusual for type 1 sufferers to also get coeliac. They are both negative for it which is good.

My wife on the other hand is coeliac. It gets a bit frustrating for her at times but these days it's great that so many companies are thinking of gluten free products, esp baked products. Still difficult to find nice bread rolls and wraps but we have found a couple that are good. Just not always available at all shops.

If you need any tips on what brands we find good or just any help in general feel free to reach out. Happy to give advice or help where I can.
Thanks!

It's the bread that I miss the most, almost everything else is fine. I have found some Abbott's bread that I actually like and doesn't taste weird.

Did your girls have the gene test as well? If your wife has it, then they will likely have positives for the three genes they look at.
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote