View Single Post
Old 30-09-2006, 12:21 PM   #21
GCFordChic
I love AU XR8s

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCFordChic
I only answered the question based on my knowledge (as a regular member of the club, who has listened at meetings) and only because when the question was asked none of the executive members of the club were online and i knew that no cars are to leave until after the end of the show.

I will ask one of the exec members to address your concerns, but this day wouldnt go ahead if it were not safe and properly planned.
If you read these parts again, you will see I (as a regular member not involved in planning because i am not president/treasurer/events coordinator etc) dont have the answer and i have asked more people with more information to answer this for you.

P.S It has not been my intention to mis-inform or mis-lead anyone in any way. I have only answered questions (to the best of my knowledge)because i thought people would appreciate a timely response and noone in a position of authority in my club was online at the time.

FPV & XR Owners Club of Qld
Want more info on our club?
fpvxrqldinfo@gmail.com
or see our Club Section

My Garage:
AU II XR8 Sedan "Lil T"
Hyundai i30 SR
yeah baby!
GCFordChic is offline   Reply With Quote