View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 11:53 AM   #58
JasonACT
Away on leave

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Outstanding work on the FG ICC issues. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The insane amount of work he has put into the Falcon FG ICC is unbelievable. He has shared everything he has done and made a great deal of it available to us all. He has definitely helped a great deal of us with no personal gains to himself. 
Default Re: FORD technical service bulletin : ICC touch screen display

@happy1 - you are correct, the FGII radio came with the SAT NAV ICC which is one indicator, but the confirmation comes from Forscan - this radio complains that it's lost connection to the SUB AMP.

@raceteam - I have had both button boards connected to the FDIM but it made no difference. In fact, the only difference in the boards is, the LEDs are not soldered into the single zone one for the middle +/- button. The circuit board itself does have the button pads and the rubber overlay also has the conductive material to short the pads.

The difference was in block 4:
Block 1 has 4 bits for the Forscan options (FPV splash, reverse cam, park assist & touch screen enable)
Block 2 has the VIN which cannot be updated (I watched Forscan try 6 times with various unlock methods)
Block 3 who knows: 01000000 (I now don't recall if I could change this)
Block 4 has: 0B0A030A05140000 for the dual zone model
Block 4 has: 000A030A05140000 for the single zone model
Block 5 has the text "Ford Falcon Bluetooth"
JasonACT is offline   Reply With Quote