View Single Post
Old 14-06-2006, 10:16 AM   #6
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FADI75
Hi

Reverse camera is just an added safety, where it prevents hitting something or someone while u reversing, some objects you cant see with the review mirror, and other thing u cant view with camera, so they both needed.

on a ba falcon the camera is mounted in centre of the bumper bar, where we drill a little hole and mounted there.

we do actually supply a reverse camera kit where you can view the picture on the rear view mirror. once u select reverse half of the review mirror turns to picture.

cheers

fadi75
mate can you supply a pic of the camera in a BA/F bumper, as i'm considering getting your system installed, but worried the camera may intrude too much into the look of the car, being bright green.

also a little off thread topic, i'm wanting the dvd on ICC screen installed too, how much will this be as i already have tha aux booster kit installed. I want the dvd player mounted in the tissue box holder area, but still retain the 'power source' socket. Do the DVD player and reverse camera work in harmony ?

If you can provide an answer to these questions along with a price for the dvd player & reverse camera fully installed (independent pricing) that would be fantastic.

cheers,

chris.
Professor Farnsworth is offline   Reply With Quote