View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 04:30 PM   #84
poppa smurf
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: who amongst us have gone solar

yep! you've got to really be honest and forget the bull dust......do your figures CORRECTLY and honestly and I think most will see that solar makes a lot of sense

there are no "half truths" or falsities, simply facts, follow them truthfully and make a decision based on that....if you want exact figures from my array I can supply almost 5 months of comprehensive data..

I've kept a daily log of the output and I have the hourly stats

there are those that can't be convinced and that solar will never pay for itself but look thats fine......I KNOW different

I don't think one could simply make the statement that "solar will never pay for itself"......I know it to be false and can easily prove it

anyone can do it themselves using HONEST figures

but it is your decision.....go solar....don't go solar!.........I derive no benefit either way!

Matty that time frame seems to be around the average and makes a lot of sense, that system could easily be expanded in later years.....

mine will pay for itself in roughly 5 years some take 10 but what must be remembered is the reduction or even annihilation of the power bill.....gotta be happy with that

G'day....I'm Dave, ...everyone calls me Poppa,..05.. B.A. Fairmont mark II...

may your day's be filled with smiles, your life be filled with love, may your children know nothing but happiness and joy, cherish the memory of those who strove before us for they cleared the way, spare a thought for those who serve we owe so much to so many, life and the freedom to enjoy it is a special gift that can be taken away far too soon!
poppa smurf is offline   Reply With Quote