View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 05:56 AM   #12
Mark s
1.3 Litre Suzuki power

While I have no issues at all with this as it is going to help keep Australian jobs going. One has to wonder how much of this 200 million was behind keeping Holden a part of the new GM?

Mr Ruess and other Holden management have been telling us Holden staying in the new GM was because of what it offered. My guess is the 200 odd million on top of everything else was the reasons why.

How long can the Australian Govt continue to put money into Holden and keep it a part of NEW GM? Before Holden is sold off to the highest bidder, because I think the future of GM production is in Korea and China and not down under.

I would also be interested in Mr Govers spin on all of this?

Maybe they could ship him off to the Ashes series and he could spin Australia to another Ashes victory, just like it seems he is doing with Holden.

Cheers
Mark

EF 4lt 1995 in Green on LPG. To and from work hack.

XY Fairmont 1971 in Bronze Wine, 302, Top Loader, 9" Still trying to find out if she is a GS or plain jane Monty.

Mustang 1966 coupe, Silver frost, A code, C4, factory bench seat, A/C, P/S rally pac, AM radio with 8 track. Awaiting funds for resto.

K6 Hayabusa....Dead Stock and why would one need to spend thousands on mods.................
Mark s is offline   Reply With Quote