View Single Post
Old 17-07-2012, 11:58 PM   #1
stazza
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Show Us Ya Tatts

So who on here has some ink they'd like to show?

I'd love to see what others have. Also stories behind them?

Here's a couple I've collected on myself over the past few years:
My first Sleeve, I don't have any photos up of the forearm yet, which was my first tatt, inspired by my brother who passed away. The top part which you can see is a gravestone with a saying on a tattoo by the frontman of one of my favorite bands growing up (Phil Anselmo, Pantera)

This is on my other shoulder, inspired by another of my favorite bands, whom I also know personally and consider them great friends.

This shows part of a tree and sunset with some birds flying away. It is for a friend of mine who passed away who made a living as an arborist.

There is more to this sleeve that I don't have any photos up of. It is a skeleton version of Slash from Guns N Roses, with a Dimebag Darrell guitar smashing through his head I grew up listening to GnR, and I also once owned a Dimebag Darrell signature guitar, and loved it. Plus I love Pantera

Next is my chest piece. Inspired by life and death. Half Angel half Skeleton. I love angels, skulls, roses etc... And I've had many life threatening events in my life. Definitely the worst pain I've ever been through when I got this done, as I have some huge scars it covers.

Here's a crow I got when I started my neck. I've always loved crows. The sound they make and the way they look.

Then decided a sunset would look awesome above the angel. The clock in the middle shows my time of birth

And my latest tatt on my left hand, which I got tonight. It's a skull morphed into a heart, just under Slashes ribcage I've had loads of heart difficulties in my life, which I'd rather not go into detail about. So this is a tribute to what keeps me alive but has caused me much grief! It's not finished, still needs lighter shading and colour.

I have my right hand inked too, but I don't have any good pics of it up.

And a goofy pic I had done for a Tattoo Calendar.

Post up your pics everyone!

2011 SILHOUETTE FPV GS 315 #0275
20x10", 20x8.5" Lenso D1R's
Pedders XA Coilovers
Brembo 4/1
Pacemaker 1" 7/8 Headers
Twin 3" Stainless Manta Catback
XFT Built Motor
XFT Custom Surge Tank
XFT Stage 3 ZF
Final Drive Chromoly Tailshaft
KPM Twin Air Filter