View Single Post
Old 25-11-2010, 02:54 PM   #73
RedHotGT
Long live the Falcon GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltd
So what, because some of you have had a bad experience thats justification to punish others? No offence, but that's really poor form. Ford dealerships are businesses. They need customers to survive. If you've had a bad experience don't go back to them - it's your choice. If they've blatantly ripped you off, go to the ford CRC and tell them, if no joy then try fair trading. The point is, everyone has options. You're not committed to go back to the one dealer, shop around.

Irregardless of dealership woes, where does it end? If we all started acting out trying to get revenge, in no time at all our civilisation would be anarchy. I know this may be trivial to some of you but if we take a stand for fairness now, then we can only hope to end the ever increasing number of rorts and rip offs that plague our society. Taking advantage of others is morally and ethically wrong, and I for one don't wish to live amongst those whose only joy is to rip people off. If you think Ford is one of the biggest crooks of our time, then show them your disapproval by selling your car/s and buying something else.
Civilisation has been spiraling towards anarchy for some time now... I could list off plenty of events in the past 12 months alone which show that we live in a selfish society where the majority are only looking out for one person... and that's themselves...

I choose to step out of sync with the majority and can only hope that I set a good enough example that my kids live their lives the same way...

As society goes down the toilet... I can only hope that i'm one of the few that manage to stay put on the seat/lid... and continue doing things the way that I believe are moral, ethical, and unselfish...

But hey - thats just me... the beauty of community is that it is made up of all sorts... the good, the bad, and the ugly...

Which are you?