View Single Post
Old 17-09-2014, 01:04 AM   #44
tut0r
Donating Member
Donating Member2

Default Re: How "smart" do you have to be?

So I just had to look up what generation I am as I never really understood it or really cared. But am I the only one who sometimes wishes he lived back in the 50s/60s because it 'seemed' easier?

I do find it odd that generation X will shovel **** to generation y about how they act and probably the same will happen generation y will shovel **** to z. But Nova 8 said something I completely agree with, can the previous generation be 'blamed' for the upcoming one? After all you learn from your parents(previous generation) and I think being smart or 'intelligent' has become something of the past.

Hell I have a better chance running up to a midget in an ape costume, punching them and posting it on youtube and making money, than hitting the 100k + earning mark in this day and age.

In saying that though I find Justin Beiber and interesting example(feel free to bleep his name as I know it offends some people). Here is someone who if you watch his earlier career he was a sweet/shy boy, to now hes a complete and utter Dbag. So did Hollywood make him that way? Did the money go to his head? Or did his publicist go 'Hey Justin, act like a total asshat for a few months so we can get you free advertising on the news, internet and papers and make sure everyone knows you'.

Hell I've heard more about him since he became a dick than when he just made music(if you can call it that) and hes probably raking in more now too.

Mods to Date
Ceramic Coated Pacemaker 4495s
2.5" Dual Venom exhaust,
Bluepower CAI
Eaton True Trac with 3.9s
20% Underdrive
EcoLpi Motor

RWKW: 200.0
Nm: 394

Mods to Follow
Supercharger
T56 Conversion TR6060