Thread: new mondeo
View Single Post
Old 18-12-2007, 01:48 PM   #48
Dusty1
Giddy up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jared79
Hey Dusty, when is your car due.
Got told by the dealer yesterday that the boat now looks like coming in on 25 Dec. It will take a day for them to get it ready, then I have to get it. Earliest will be 28/12, but that is now blown out. Looks more like 31/12 or even 2/1, maybe even later that week.

It's the TDCi hatch with leather, bluetooth, sunroof. I was told that there were two colours left on the boat, a white one (I saw someone here snagged that) and a silver one. Mine is silver. If it doesn't get to me before 3/1, that would make it a two month wait (I signed the paper work on 3/11). I've currently got the blue one which has been doing the press rounds.

Screw your dealer hard. I have. I didn't have a car, so that's how I ended up with a Ford demo. They are also going to swing in a few extras for me, towbar, bonnet protector, iPod cable and second and third services.

I did see a black TDCI today, and it had the normal plates, and a tow bar. So they obviously can get them fitted.

One thing though, the hatch opens up a long way. I've been very worried about banging it on roofs of carparks, as I have to almost reach up with a straight arm to pull it down, and I'm six foot. That's not in the marketing material. Plus the bluetooth is a bit dodgy at times, you have to talk in a pommy accent to control the fan. The phone is a bit weird also, but when I get mine, I'll suss it out properly.
Dusty1 is offline   Reply With Quote