View Single Post
Old 18-06-2019, 05:14 PM   #953
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: What made you feel good today?

Was sent to a job at 6am today. Nothing major, but i knew i was walking into a **** storm as both of the other service guys had tried to fix the issue and failed, and the shop owner was angry. All 3 of us are scared of this man hating lesbo. She could beat us all up in 1 go. So i met the she hulk and didnt say id heard what the other boys had done, i just said let me look at it. Turns out both the other guys were too involved messing with a timer to not notice the on off auto switch was turned to off. When thats off, the timer does nothing even if its working correctly. Because this lady was ****ed off, i didnt tell her how simple the fix was and went with the timer story she had been fed, but then explained the function of the lighting system with the after hours sensors and override off switches and what the during hours timer is set to. That calmed the farm really quick. Shes probably still going to bash the other 2 blokes i work with, but not me. Its probably not so much because i sorted her issue, probably more because im incredibly good looking. Dunno, but thats my theory.
.:4:. is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: