Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 31-07-2020, 11:25 PM   #4805
gooseneck
Banned

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITCHAY View Post
A lot of uni girls are doing it for the $$$ and favourable hours. Why the **** not is what I say?

Nothing wrong with it among consenting adults as far as I'm concerned.
Until its your baby girl up there dripping in sweat.

Gladys Berejiklian and Annastacia Palaszczuk can't be surely co-conspiring with foreign countries to bring down Australia surely? Then blaming it on Dan Andrews? Has anyone put swastikas on those peoples heads yet?

Just saying it smells fishy that the only bloke getting the blame for this is Australian and Roman Catholic.

Quote:
Palaszczuk was raised in the Brisbane suburb of Durack, the daughter of veteran state Labor MP Henry Palaszczuk, who was born in Germany to Polish parents.[3] Her Australian mother, Lorelle, is descended from German settlers.
Right. Ok, Polish, German Descent.

Quote:
Andrews is a practising Roman Catholic. As Health Minister during the passing of the Abortion Law Reform Act 2008, Andrews sought counsel from senior church clergy who advised him that the act was contrary to Church teaching. Andrews replied that he "... did not intend to be a Catholic health minister. It was my intention to be a Victorian health minister".
Roman Catholic. Ok.

Quote:
Berejiklian was born in Sydney, the eldest of three daughters born to Armenian immigrant parents, Krikor and Arsha.[5] Her grandparents were orphaned in the Armenian Genocide in 1915.[6] Berejiklian spoke only Armenian until she was five years old, when she began learning English.[7] She has remained involved in the Armenian-Australian community, serving a term on the Armenian National Committee of Australia.[8] In 2015, she attended a commemoration ceremony in Yerevan for the 100th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide.
So no one dare put a swastica or "hindu peace symbol" on their heads. noooo.

Anyway the point being...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MITCHAY View Post
Lol Dan Andrews is copping a lot of **** and rightly so but the reality is, if it was not him it would be Gladys Berejiklian or Annastacia Palaszczuk dealing with this ****.
??? I doubt that they would ever have to deal with this. I think they are completely immune from attack...

I feel like becoming a Cozza subscriber.

Last edited by gooseneck; 31-07-2020 at 11:34 PM.
2 users like this post: