View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 12:04 PM   #43
AGRO
KB TECH SUPPORT

Quote:
Originally Posted by badefghia
NIce install as i said im not shore if the cooler will work or is suited for the kenne belle kit.Maybe there is a way to fit a cooler maybe not .....
Mate, listen to me, I should know what I'm talking.
THERE IS NO COOLER SETUP FOR THIS KIT, NEVER HAS BEEN, AND NEVER WILL BE, AND THERE IS NO COMPANY THAT MAKES ONE EITHER.
Break it down for me mate, the price that is, on how you get a complete kit for AU$4500 to your door.
Just remember though, KenneBell will quote you between US$600-$900 to send this kit to Australia through their shipping company. You also have your bank charges releated to the way you pay for an International transaction, and the exchange rate that the bank exchanges your money at that time (which will always be below what the current rate is). Once it lands in Australia, customs charge you 10% GST on the total shipment, along with handling fee's/process fee's etc, etc. Once you get the kit, it then has to be redirected to the customer here in Australia. Guess what, that also costs money these days believe it or not! After all this, is the company that is importing these goods expected to do this for you, for free??????
Then, you have the costs of purchasing the extra components to make it work and fitting and tuning. Fitted on a car for AU$4500 with injectors, your dreaming!
So there you go mate, be my guest and crunch your numbers here for me now.
I'm real interested how you come to AU$4500 fitted.

Regards
AGRO.
-------------------------------------------
Hp & Money...It's Never Enough.