View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 11:25 AM   #26
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYV8
I thought the thread was 'Bluepower Service' not let's bag Chris out for his work on the AU. Why do you question that he has done any R&D for the AU?
A lot of people doubted his ability with the BA at the start and look where his cars are in the standings.
I didn't notice anyone doubting G&D's ability modding your car in the threads you started so why come on here and question Chris's ability?
When Tornado started the thread, it was to tell of the good service provided by BluePower.

Chris
I'm not bagging out Chris at all and, for the record, have had a number of chats to him in PM's answering questions he has had and generally just having fun. I've even spoken to him on the phone.
His results with the BA's speak for themselves an I have never bagged that either.
What I am say is that suddenly, after ignoring the AU's totally or even bagging them out in the past, a lot of you seem to be posting up how much wonderful work Bluepower has done with AU's and R&D. This is simply not true. Chris has even said it himself that there is a long path ahead of him with the tuning of AU's, just like everyone else.
I am happy for anyone and everyone to work on the AU's as I am passionate about them. I will not however stand by and let misconceptions and unsubstansiated propaganda go out to the AU owners about who has done what and where.
I'm all for threads like this, a happy AU owner is all I ask, however lets leave it to the AU owners and Chris to do the speaking rather than having propaganda posts. If BA owners wish to say how great they have been treated please do.. but lets just keep it real.

As for G&D's mods on AU's. Runs are on the board there. Hamo's I6 is the 2nd fastest I6 auto I know of (not bad considering its less than 0.10 off a car that JMM threw everything at) and there has been a number of AU V8's roll out the door with various mods and sucesses. I wasnt actually comparing them though.

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote