View Single Post
Old 21-06-2023, 10:59 AM   #1716
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willingly providing technical info and documents, despite glitches. 
Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG17 View Post
Have to go down to Brisbane for a medical tribunal today.
My wife has been bullied terribly at work by underlings who have never even worked with her, all on the false accusations of one of them. She has been off work since March last year and is not in a good way. These underlings are responsible for for the Principal and 2 very Senior teachers being on Workcover long term and 2 other Senior teachers transferring to other schools. The worst part is EQ has done absolutely nothing about it despite all the evidence being presented to them. My wife has Adjustment disorder with anxious and depressed mood with Panic disorder. The last 18 months have been hell.
That's terrible, LG. So sorry to hear of your wife's experience. And the impact it has upon you and the rest of your family group and friends.

Those who can't see that bullying is an issue have trouble seeing the flow-on effects to such a large number of people around the focus person.

It seems like you already have a path to go down, but if that doesn't yield the result you're after, please don't forget about WHS laws. I'm not overly familiar with the national laws as Victoria has their own, slightly unique legislation, but the WHS legislation provides your wife with protection from this sort of activity in the workplace. It may be an avenue that you can get the employer to take some action on as they have a legal obligation to protect all their employees from these sorts of things. Having a chat with your local WHS authority may be of some use.

Good luck, mate, I hope it all goes well for you and your wife.

Life is a journey, not a destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daily: 2013 FGII EcoLPi in Winter White
Play: 2015 FG X XR8 in Emperor Show' N Shine thread

Gone, but not forgotten: 2015 SZII petrol Titanium Territory in Emperor
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: