View Single Post
Old 18-03-2020, 11:59 AM   #135
fordomatic
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
Nope - the group who is saying feck everyone else is the tiny percentage of our population who this effects demanding the rest of society stops their lives.

They're causing irreparable damage to our economy, did anyone ask any if our casually employed hospitality staff who are on the knife edge of losing their meal tickets?

We're a first world, rich, DEMOCRACY and like **** I will be having my freedoms infringed upon because of a minority group wants everyone else to bend to their will.

All this talk about Australia having worse medical facilities than the 'joke of Europe' Italy? Whose fault is that? Not mine that's for sure.

The irony is this effects the parts of the community who run the show and call the shots - how fitting!

Maybe they shouldn't have allowed our health system to become such a joke - now it effects them they want everyone else to give up their livelihoods and lives to stay indoors to help keep them alive.

Go live in China if you want to have this ridiculous assertion of a 'lockdown', you can join the 2 million Muslims they've got undergoing 'education' in 'school'.
Interested to know mate, coming from someone who has lost a parent young and two of my best mates, along with plenty of other mates.

If someone close to you keeled over tomorrow from the virus would you change your current outlook? If your parents died tomorrow would you still think the same.

Personally unless you are heartless I think you would change your outlook, but from experience you never actually know how you will feel until it happens.

If i was told I have a 1 in 100 chance in dying and that i should just take the risk i'd be saying to get stuffed. I'll be doing all I can to not be one of those 100.