View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 12:37 PM   #153
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Ambitious China

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTE217 View Post
Really ending.
Is that so re 30% more - first I've heard of that for NOONE I've spoken with have quoted anything as such, you'd think they would for its a nice outcome if so, business owners and their private premise's and employees have never mentioned this.
I'm guessing its 30% more when the CCP want their land for development - you need to be more specific if possible.
I think we might be talking two different things. When you asked about their business deal making, I was referring to property HERE. Yes, its known that they do buy over market value, have you not heard all the outcry? And yes, even ASIO has reported that a lot of the $$$ coming over were probably not fully legit. It is a place to "hide", hence why they are prepared to pay overvalue. The purchasing have coincident with the time when Xi took office and vowed to crack down on "corruption", people had to get their $$$ asap. This is quite a general statement, and it is not my intent to tarnish all main land chinese people with the brush. But this has already been reported by ASIO.

Edit. Sorry it wasn't ASIO, it was AUSTRAC.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-...estate/6841816

Last edited by T3rminator; 02-09-2020 at 12:43 PM.
T3rminator is offline   Reply With Quote