View Single Post
Old 18-08-2020, 08:21 PM   #2328
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: What made you feel good today?

Had to laugh at my kid today. I picked him up from school, and walking to my car he tells me i cant have my number plates as they only have 2 letters and 3 numbers. He tells me it has to be 6 characters.
Ive had those plates since before i was allowed to drive. I transfer them. Ive had the same plates since before my kid was born. They were originally ordered in 74 by my grandpa with his initials, and a random 3 numbers. He just happened to have the same initials as me, so nostslgia is why i keep them, plus being old school white on black fat plates, it makes my car look super grandpa spec. I have never even been waved in to an rbt in the 10 years ive had that car. I only ever got pulled over in the car i had before it when it had the black on yellow plates before i got the old school ones put on that car. Backstory to that was they were on my grandpas car, he died. I wasnt old enough to drive so they transfered them onto my brothers car. My brother wrote his car off, so then the plates made their way onto my first car.
But still, my kid when he is opinionated and wrong is hilarious. He is 11 at the end of the month. Makes me feel old.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: