View Single Post
Old 15-06-2020, 09:10 PM   #2153
Giant Cranium
PURSUIT 250
Donating Member2

Default Re: What made you feel good today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:4:. View Post
Had a new bloke start at work today. So the service side of things you have to be pretty switched on. The past few blokes to come and go from my service team were absolute potatoes. The new bloke from first impressions talks the talk and comes across as really knowing his stuff. Obviously we chatted to both find out what we are about, but this bloke is a good dude and has the appropriate sense of humour for the stupid stuff the apprentice and i joke about. I had to laugh when he asked if its a decent mob to work for. I said yeah, not bad, ive been there for almost 14 years. He made a double take and asked how old am i? He didnt initially beleive im 33. But most people dont, im a baby face. And i also had to laugh, work arent going to buy the new guy a new car off the bat, the old express van they put him in was mine many moons ago, and its a bit temprimental. Work do plan on getting rid of that van. But twice it wouldnt start. I had to teach the few tricks to make the starter motor enguage. And since the last major accident the van was in (long after id upgraded to utes) the passengers window wont roll down without the glass falling off the mechanism. It really is a baptism of fire with that van in a new job.
id quit on the first day if i was handed one of those vans, in fact hand me any van and i leave
Giant Cranium is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: