View Single Post
Old 15-02-2020, 07:57 PM   #33
lra
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Coronavirus Closes 5 Hyundai Factories.

"I even dated a Chinese girl for several months. The chip on her shoulder and severe superiority complex it possessed made me sick, always right, never wrong and just concerned about making money and profit above all else - at any cost." ……….. Yellow Festiva.

How true. Not me, but my poor deluded son.
She came on a student visa, got pregnant (I asked him how that happened after we warned him about her high rent, high maintenance life that he was funding ) and now I don't know or care if she is a resident or citizen, as she has caused so much grief within the family during the break-up and custody arrangements with her arrogant attitude during the past 10 years.
She is not welcome back in China as she is the mother of a 'mongrel half breed Australian kid' who is one of the nicest kids around. He absolutely refuses to give us any info of his life with her, but always talks about what he does with his father and what he wants to do when he stays with us.
I just hope he grows up to be an Australian. Whatever that may mean in the future.
lra is offline   Reply With Quote
7 users like this post: