View Single Post
Old 22-09-2020, 08:49 AM   #6
XD 351 Ute
Excessive Fuel Ingestion

Default Re: Holden Deletes Cars from its Website...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Dazz View Post
If it weren't for the Ranger, I suspect Ford would be next.
Sadly, I believe their time is coming also, as far as I am concerned at least.

They just have nothing that I want. Nothing that makes me want to race into the showroom and drive away. Not even anything on the secondhand market that is relatively recent to add to my stable or update.
As good as the ranger is supposed to be, I just can't gel to it, and the 'Stang is really only a weekend toy. (I have a couple of those already! - Toys that is.)

Everything else, I'm just not interested in.

Ever since I was first able to associate meaningfully with cars, I have loved my Fords. Yes, mostly the Aussie versions, but always had a soft spot for Mustang, Bronco, F-111, GT40, etc. So the ingrained love of Ford has been a lifelong passion.

I truly understand how heartbroken the Holden blokes must feel, we have lost one of Australia's most endearing icons. The Chrysler Australia faithful went through it first, and eventually I believe it will be our turn.. :(

Ed.