View Single Post
Old 10-01-2022, 06:22 PM   #2
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Default Re: Spiders in cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonz View Post
re an article ob ABC web news...of spiders causing accidents.

few years ago driving down busy road 8AM with traffic lights and right hand turn lane ahead, the right hand lane was turning orange as I approached so knew my lane would be turning green.
Slowing down nicely I decided to lower the sun visor just about to stop and this ruddy great huntsman looking me square in the face.
Instant reaction was to swipe him aside, drivers window was open and out he went.
we then started moving and I presume Mr spider landed in /on car beside me because as I disappeared ahead there was a blood curdling female scream from what would have been the car beside me.

One of those never time to film it moments.

had similar last year......... my car, missus in front passenger seat. she starts screaming at the top of her lungs [canna remember if it was me driving too fast for her or not ] and i'm like yeah ... yeah calm down.... then i turn to look at her coz she's tryin ta sit in me seat and then i spy this little huntsman on the 'A' pillar . i said calm down it won't hurt you. didn't go down well

scared the bejesus out of the younger nephew once coz i had a huntsman walking on the arm a few years ago - prefer the spider to the snake tho......
mad2 is online now   Reply With Quote
5 users like this post: