View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 07:40 AM   #2727
onemanempire
One Man

Default Re: Why is it.................?

Here's my list of why is it:

1. That my partner uses 3000 times the recommended amount of Morning Fresh to wash a handful of dishes?
  2. That all of the things I used to buy that lasted became obsolete? Such as: Gillette shave gel. The old formula
    would last me 6 months a can, and the new "improved formula lasts a month..
    Wilbur Smith boots. I had a pair of hiking boots that I wore everyday for 3+ years, and when it was time to replace them, the lady in the shop said, "oh, we haven't sold those for years"... should have bought ten of them, had I known what I know now...
  3. People stop at empty roundabouts? It's a friggin give way sign ya muppet.
  4. My partner closes all my open Firefox sessions after she checks her email using Windows Live Email? A separate non related bit of software.
  5. That the laptop decides to can out right when I'm in the middle of 6 different tasks all in Firefox.. un saveable. POS
  6. when a customer asks how long it will take to fix the computer and I say 10 minutes, it always takes an hour or more?
  7. That the radio announcer always rabbits on over the end of the favorite song of the moment?
  8. That they never play all of the song More than a feeling by Boston on the radio?
  9. That I have asked Dr Karl 2 questions on 2 different occasions and he said "dunno good question I'll need to do some homework on this one". The questions were, How do they make ball bearings? The 2nd question, how did they measure sea level in Australia?
  10. That in Queensland potato fritters are called Scollops and in SA they are called potato cakes?