View Single Post
Old 19-07-2018, 06:28 PM   #29
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 
Default Re: Diabetes: Discussion thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paule11 View Post
That's interesting know a farmer who I buy vegetables of he is huge ,does not eat vegetables but eats meat and most of the food he eats is protein drinks beer and his blood and cholesterol is really good.
Everyone is different .... I would have thought my blood glucose levels would be high with my size and what I eat. They aren't. But ... I was born with Familial Hypercholesterolemia. Something I live with and have to deal with my whole life as well. I am just lucky it's not that severe that you have to have your blood cleaned once a fortnight like Dialysis.

It's interesting to see how it does affect everyone though and what they have to go through.

But as you can see above though ... different foods/diets after everyone differently.

Also .. there seems to be a number of variations of Type 2 Diabetes as well. So not everyone with Type 2 will have the same issues as the next.
Mechan1k is offline   Reply With Quote
6 users like this post: