Thread: Car brokers
View Single Post
Old 19-09-2020, 02:35 PM   #4
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Car brokers

My old boss used to use a car broker. For work cars he would say what he wanted with what options, then get the best deal from wherever and pay the extra for transport down to sydney. So for example my old ranger was bought new from central coast ford as it was a much better deal then locally, then put on a car carrier and dropped off to the office at alexandria. For his own personal cars its a little different. So again he says what he wants, but then has an upper budget. The budget is a lot higher then for low spec commercials. Years ago he wanted a spec'd out Porsche cayanne. The broker couldnt find one anywhere in the budget, but came back with the option of a fully optioned twin turbo v8 bmw x6. So thats what my boss bought. Again, not from a local dealer but still way cheaper which more then payed for the transport to his house and the transport back for his trade in, a ve2 clubsport r8 wagon. So obviously you have to pay a broker, but if you dont have the time to shop about for the best deals, its an option. And i was never privvy to the info of who he uses. Its probably not financially viable if you are buying just one average priced car, but if you buy 2 or 3 like a company does then it makes more sence getting the discounts on all of them at once then paying for transport.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote