View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 07:41 PM   #334
thebigd

Thumbs up Re: 2019 Ford Focus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyhilton View Post
So it seems a few on here have had their Focus for a few weeks, any feedback from owners, negative or positive? I've had a good look at some of the competition (no driving) and interested to hear thoughts. Not a huge fan of car reviews as I feel like they just as biased spec guides these days.
Hey Danny.
Am waiting on a new Mondeo, after my last one was involved in an accident. Motorama Moorooka have loaned me a new Focus Titanium until they can deliver the Mondeo.
Now that I have things all set up eg. sync / bluetooth / audio / driving mode, WOW !
The cars a bit small for me after the Mondeo, and there's little boot space, but that's the only negatives I would give.
How the hell they get that much power from three cylinders has got me beat.
The B&O sound system is fantastic. No comparison to what the Mondeo offers.
Handling in sports mode is awesome, as long as you like a stiff wheel and hard suspension.
Front end LED lighting is great, although I'm comparing it to Mondeo Trend spec that still uses halogen.
The dash incorporates a bit of GPS info which is great, especially if you are using the screen display for other items like audio. It also displays the current speed limit. Seems to default to 40k's in the school zones even if it's not within the hours, but I can deal with that.
Would totally recommend.

Last edited by thebigd; 06-07-2019 at 07:46 PM.
thebigd is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: