Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 28-07-2020, 12:11 PM   #4614
leesa

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooseneck View Post
I did a few years ago until I figured out what it was. Gluten

Could be an allergy or could be that you recently had your gall bladder removed? Removing the gall bladder means your no longer producing the enzyme which breaks down gluten in the gut/intestines as a result the gluten removes the lining from your intestine and leaks directly into the bloodstream and then into the brain causing inflammation and really intense nightmares. Throbbing pain, auditory hallucinations, extreme paranoia, severe anxiety, mood swings, etc.

In either case I would start looking at your diet and removing certain ingredients. Start by removing Gluten.
I'm sorry to hear you had that, it sounds terrible but quite a bit more extreme as I'm just getting bad dreams that wake me up through the night and leave me feeling uneasy. Seems to happen after days where I think I've been reckless by meeting up with someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3rminator View Post
Starts off mild. Will get more and more intense, some days you wake up thinking you are going to die. Stays with you for about a minute. I've been told it's a panic attack. I had it often during a bad period. Haven't had one for a while now. It's a rush but a really terrible rush.
2020 is probably going to go down as my worst year on record.
All those years that I complained about how much of a ****ty year it was.... I take it back.. they weren't so bad afterall.

3 users like this post: