View Single Post
Old 30-09-2009, 11:02 PM   #28
GT0132
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey
Wish i still had my Mk3 Zephyr
4speed manual, power assit disk brakes all in 1964
Seriously...When my mates and I got our drivers licenses in the mid/late 70's the typical first car of choice in NZ in those days was either a Mk 3 Zephyr, PA Vauxhall or a Valiant (AP5, AP6 or VC) ....I went a bit more upmarket and bought a TC Cortina.....The mates who bought the Mk3 Zephyrs or the Vauxhalls always complained at them being off the road...some new problem every week with them....Yet the Valiants by contrast just wouldn't die which says a lot for the toughness of the Aussie 6's versus those made by the Poms.

The Zephyr was a common site on our roads in the 60's and 70's and will always be remembered
2005 BA MK2 FPV GT - 6 SPEED MANUAL , SILHOUETTE, SWISSVAX, SUNROOF, BILSTEIN AND LOVELLS, FACTORY GENUINE 19'S, X-FORCE STAINLESS QUAD CATBACK, ADVANCE HEADERS, 200 CPSI CATS, BLUEPOWER CAI, HERROD BREATHER KIT, 4:11 DIFF RATIO, MAL WOOD OPT 3+ CLUTCH, BILLET SHIFTER, MELLINGS 10227, NOW WITH REVERSE CAMERA/SENSORS, ALPINE SPEAKERS & SUB - CUSTOM TUNED TO 275 RWKW

NOW WITH A NEW ADDITION - 2017 MUSTANG V8 GT FASTBACK - , 6 SPEED AUTO IN PLATINUM WHITE,
GT0132 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: