View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 11:09 AM   #28
BLKPHN
ORSM FORD CRUSIERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORSMXR
Yeah l would avoid camping cause it sucks just for one night and 2 nights in Hobart would be very boring as everything is closed by 8pm and l mean everything.
Hey Tristan l think fuel will cost alot more as you have to include a heavy foot at times and hills and corners as it's not just highway klm.....On my cruise it cost me $780 in fuel as you only but premuim to avoid pinging in high altitude.

Cheers Chris....

P.S Just ask Steve how much fun we had and the $$$$$ spent....

Hey chris yeah i factored an average fuel of 19ltrs/100km over the 1300 km which should average out hwy and hill and yes there are lots. The more info we can coupe up the better prepared we will be for such a trip. Cheers mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OFC-EL
the point I was trying to make was that even with time to organise holidays or time off from work I would have to take my son out of school if me and my family wanted to attend.
Hey Tony yeah mate I understand, However it's not going to hurt to take you son out of school for a holiday, Both my parents are techers and i have been on holidays outside of school holiday times, Things can be organised around schooling talk with his teacher im sure they will be more than happy to help out, Not to mention your son getting a week school free. Im not trying to tell you what to do just a sugestion.

Tristan

Strive for perfection in everything we do. Take the best that exists and make it better.
When it does not exist, design it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough.

-[BLKPHN] (VIC) PLATES FOR SALE $495.00-
BLKPHN is offline   Reply With Quote