Old 21-04-2020, 06:57 PM   #2054
FairmontGS
WT GT
Donating Member3

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by asagaai View Post
Just curious guys and girls

What are you doing for exercise in Covid 19 and to try to release pressure of life?

I am still working a lot and am under a lot of pressure at work- almost brutal- I used to sit at the beach and have lunch to unwind, went for laps in Newcastle ocean baths, and went to the gym, and every 6 months odd went rock climbing.

All that has gone. I cannot run due to a knee injury when I fell off a bicycle being towed by a motorbike when I was a kid.

I have been going for afternoon walks at about 3.00 to 4.00 pm around east end Newcastle and beaches to stretch back and legs and to get out from cabin fever but it is not enough......

Been going pressure cooker mad and had a brain fade recently releasing steam driving in wrong style in wrong place at the wrong time.

Just dusted off my bicycle and went for a ride on Sunday evening, now just waiting for saddle sore to ease - plan to go night time riding after work to release the pressure.

What about everyone else- what are you all doing to get through this and release pressure while keeping to the rules of social distancing and preventing infection (ie swallow a gob full of ocean water with covid 19 while doing laps in ocean pool)?

Yoga?

Meditation?

self levitation?
Spare bike on the wind trainer on the back deck doing 1 hour intensive workout whilst watching Barn Find Hunter episodes on Yoo-Choob.
4 users like this post: