View Single Post
Old 13-11-2010, 10:50 AM   #36
Bushbasher
When in doubt, GAS IT!!

Most of the above come to mind but one of my biggest pet hates is timid pussies who won't pass the rolling road block ahead of them when the opportunity presents itself thus making it doubly hard for everyone following. If you're not going to pass the rolling roadblock then back off enough to leave space enough for the rest of us to pass you and the roadblock one at a time instead of forcing everyone to crawl along behind you or get past you both at once. Not so bad when it's just a couple of cars but when the pussy is following a slow semi or some oblivious grey nomad with a caravan it can get a bit dicey. Then said pussy goes off when we all get to the passing lane and I leapfrog them both at WOT because said pussy has travelled 300m into the dual carriage way without making a move to pass the rolling road block and suddenly decides to finally make a move as I go by so the 5 people stuck behind me can also have a chance to get by as well. If you're going to go then go as soon as you get a chance, not 10 seconds later. Check your mirrors ya peanut and have some consideration for the freight train you've managed to back up behind you.

Bushbasher

HERS- BFIII Wagon Gold, alloys, dual fuel, bullbar, big tow pack, trans cooler, fully rebuilt HD suspension, Clarion, alarmed, full 2 1/2" sports system, mint body

MINE- AUII Forte
Meteorite, dual fuel but otherwise bog stock.

MINE- AUII Fairlane Sportsman Liquid Silver over meteorite,HIDs', Airhog, Eagle Leads, dual fuel, custom rear springs, BA slotted discs + a second one for spares