View Single Post
Old 19-04-2024, 10:20 PM   #5759
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 
Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prktkljokr View Post
I know what you mean, I used to bite my tongue a lot because I had a mortgage, but once that was gone, no more taking $#!t from anyone, its funny how they go from "you can be replaced" to you are a valued employee , the boss I have now knows that I will not stand for any Bull dust and we get on fine.
I gave up kissing *** many, many years ago. I'm a very literal type of person, if I'm corrected or pulled up on something, then I go out of my way to make sure that never happens again. As such, I have a huge problem when the same rules don't apply to family employees, because I know who ends up having to fix the problem, or I end up taking the blame for it.

I've snapped back several times over the years for that sort of hypocritical behavior, but then guess who ends up being labelled the nazi? Too many chiefs and not enough Indians, and too many standards, so its hard to please everyone.

If that sounds like I would be murder to work with, well you'd be correct. I know what I am, I have high standards and don't suffer fools gladly. Do me wrong and you will know about it. But guess who gets the work done.
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: