View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 06:57 PM   #27
Donny
Tickford 220kw Windsor...

Most of the paints these days give very deceptive looks as to their true colours. This is another one. Def looks like Mulberry in the pics, or maybe a Port Wine hue.

Well, thats basically the plan....to finish it and see what happens from there.
Times are tuff and I aint asking a small sum. Virtually what it owes me only.

It still amaszes me tho that there are people paying in the 70k range or more for virtually the same car as mine, an these 70k cars are still needing a resto ontop of that, or paint n panel and interiour at the least....

I will more than likely return it to totally standard too, i.e. get a FMX auto and bits, fit the orig motor back in and not fit the air con and power steer etc. If it goes back out on the road as an stocko with the auto it will get club reg at the most and I wont drive it much. Prolly to and from shows and not much else as it wont interest me driving it as an auto. Will be too boaring as an auto, I would end up driving the GT-P instead.

The main reason I want to sell it is to get a cheaper not so perfect GT or nice K Code GS that isnt in need of a resto but needs small stuff done that I can do without taking it off the road. And I dont wanna have 100k plus of my spare cash tied up in just one car, I would like to knock that from 100k down to 50 to 70k absolutly maxx and reallocate the remaining money to some other future ideas I have cooking.

I doubt I will make it to Wintersun this year now, I have a few other little projects on the go which are a bit more pressing.

Donny is offline   Reply With Quote