View Single Post
Old 21-03-2024, 08:00 AM   #1869
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linz View Post
Hi GT, could you advise if the electric adjustable pedal boxes are different in any way between BA and BF Fairmont Ghia/Fairlanes please?
Robbos in Melbourne have both BA and BF in stock and reckon that they're different. I've fitted half a dozen to BA and BF cars over the years, but they've all been BF Fairlane pedal boxes, so I have nothing to compare to a BA power type.
I do know that the Territory pedal box is completely different to BA/BF, maybe that's what Robbo is talking about?
I might have to give him a call perhaps.
Hi Linz,

From what I can work out yes there are different pedal boxes but the change was during BA not into BF. See if I can explain it below. In saying that I am only going by part number and not sure what the difference is, so if they are interchangeable or not I am not sure. From parts when you buy a pedal box it comes with the brake pedal.

1. 1/7/2002 to 30/4/2003: Auto Only BA2450H

2. 1/5/2003 on: Auto Only Plain Pedal BAF2450K

3. 1/10/2005 on: Auto Only Sports Pedal BAF2450E

I think number 3 and 2 are the same except for the sports pedal pad, but not 100% sure.

Below is all the BA BF Pedal Box combinations.

BA BF Pedal Boxes.png

Hope this helps..

GT
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: